Wednesday 1 April 2015

Frozen

So Frozen seems to be what is known as a Marmite film, you either love it or hate it. Personally I thought it was quite good, however I have twin girls who quite like their Disney princesses so I probably didn't have a choice.
Well here is my Frozen/Elsa card that I made just because.


The image is a digi from Opal Manor, I coloured her using Promarkers, glittered her with a Sakura Stardust Clear pen, added a few glittery gems to her hair and cut her out.


I cut out four snowflake corners in pale blue using a Sweet Dixie die, I really like this die and I'm pleased I've been able to use it for something other than Christmas cards.



Finally I cut two rectangles of card one in the same blue as the corners and one in an embossed white (this is actually a rose pattern but looks a lot like snow swirls) and a square of the white for my background. I stuck the whole thing together and was really pleased with the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers