Friday 3 April 2015

More Molly

This is a card I made for my niece's birthday recently (she turned 14), I wanted something funky but still girlie without being childish. So Molly from Visible Image was the first stamp that sprang to mind, she is a brilliant stamp for a wide age range. Also the accessories are so useful and can be used with other sets from Visible Image.

I created the background by putting white card onto shaving foam with ink on top, it doesn't matter how many times I do this I'm always amazed with what I get.

So onto this background I stamped the bubbles using an Indigoblu stamp which I embossed in purple. Added the Glitterations letters to spell out Hannah and added a Happy Birthday peel off to one of the bubbles.


I used a spotty mask to add a few spotchy dots to the top right-hand corner in dark purple ink. Finally I stamped Molly onto white card, coloured her using Promarkers, cut her out and stuck her to the bottom right-hand corner.


I know I seem to be an internet billboard for Visible Image but they are amazing, the images are brilliant and the stamps are really well made.

 To see them for yourself here's the link Visible Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers