Tuesday 24 March 2015

Orin

I have to confess I've had this Visible Image stamp for a while now but I haven't used it, so after a challenge from a friend at work to create something with my unused stamps I have made this.


I started by colouring Orin in using Promarkers, then cutting him out. I chose greens and browns as I don't usually work in these colours but thought they were more elf like.



Next I stamped the Mystical Map, also Visible Image, onto a white 6x6 card blank, I then put this to one side to allow the ink to dry. I used my time to stamp the celtic seal from the Orin set onto white card, embossed it in gold and cut around it.


I then went back to the stamped card blank and began inking it using Distress inks, in various shades of brown, I wanted to give the card an aged look rather than the crisp white of the original blank.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers