Sunday 22 March 2015

Dorothy

I know I've said this before but I love Visible Image stamps so here is another one for you.
 This is Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz range, she's been coloured using Promarkers and cut out ready to go onto a 6x6 card.
 Next I concentrated on the background, I've been playing about with my mica sprays to create different effects on my cards. This one was done using watercolour card, water, green and yellow mica sprays. 
I was really happy with the 'yellow brick road' effect running throught the middle of my finished piece.
However this card was missing something, so I added the birds using the stamps included in this set, I used Memento to do this as I didn't want the stark black  would have got from something like StazOn.
 Finally I used another of the stamps from this set to create the embossed 'Dreams do come true' wording.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers