Monday 16 June 2014

We're All Mad Here!

I had seen a similar card to this on Pinterest but I wanted to add my own little twist to it and here is my version.



I started by stamping the cups, using Tea Cup stamps from Artemio, onto Eau de Nil capsule collection paper, from Papermania as well as Sea Breeze and Lagoon 12x12 card from Kaiser Crafts.



I then made a stack of cups by slitting the rim of each cup to put in the next cup, I then fastened the stack together using pieces of foam tape.

I cut a piece of Lagoon card slightly smaller than the 8x8 card, then a paper from the Eau de Nil paper stack slightly smaller still. I stuck the pieces together and added the cups.


I felt the card needed something extra, so I added three 'Tropical' paper roses, from Hobby House, to the bottom corner of the card.


Finally I added a small greeting topper from Anna Marie Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers