Saturday 14 June 2014

The Fairest of Them All


I absolutely love the new stamps from Visible Image, this particular set is Fae Hope and she is amazing. The wings are not only separate from the body but also from each other.
The first thing I did was stamp Fae onto white card and the wings onto acetate. I then coloured both images using Spectrum Noir pens in the following colours:
IB3, CT4, GB1, GB2, GB3, GB4,
PP1, PP2, PP3, BP2, FS1, FS4


I then cut out each image and stuck the wings onto the back of the body using a foam pad to give it a bit of depth.
Next I created a background using Distress Inks in different shades of blue and green., then using the Forest background stamp from the new Visible Image range I added the trees on either side.
Finally I punched out lots of tiny flowers in different pinks and added them around the bottom half of the card.



2 comments:

Followers