Tuesday 10 June 2014

Here Kitty Kitty

I was introduced to Handmade Harbour digis by my good friend Teresa over at The Fat Cactus, I shall never forgive her and I shall never have enough time to use all of the images I want from there.






Here is my first creation using a digi from their collection, Three Cats on Cushions, and aren't they just brilliant.



I coloured the image using the following Spectrum Noir pens:

IG3, IG4, IG5, TN4, TN5, TN6
EB2, EB3, EB4, LV1, LV2, LV3
BP1, BP2, BP3, TB4, TB5, TB6
DR2, DR3, DR5, BG3

I layered the image onto a piece of blue card and stuck the mounted image onto my card blank.
Next I used the same blue card to cut three strings of bunting using a Joy Crafts die called Party Flags, I used peel off letters on one to spell out Happy, then cut the end flag off two of them and stuck them together to create a long enough string to put on Birthday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers