Tuesday 13 May 2014

A Place Called Home


I love, love, love Paper Artsy stamps they are my kind of thing for sure.

This card is made using Welcome Home (SM18), Our House (SM19) and Quaint Village (SM20) for the Squiggly Ink range. I stamped each house twice and coloured them in using the following Spectrum Noir pens:

IB1, IB2, IB3, BT7, BT8


I stuck some of the houses down using double sided tape and some of them down using 3D foam pads so the row of houses does not appear flat on the card.
I took a 6x6 card and layered to pieces of different coloured green card onto the front, I then added the row of houses along the bottom.


Next I stamped the greeting onto a smaller piece of the light green card using a stamp from the Burnished Ket Hole set from Heartfelt Creations. Finally I added one of the little houses to the top right hand corner.

1 comment:

  1. I do love this - so simple but so cute and quirky!

    ReplyDelete

Followers