Tuesday 10 June 2014

Max


This is Max and he rocks! This card is made using the Max Rocks stamp set from the amazing folks at Visible Image. Firstly I stamped the skulls onto a piece of 6x6 black card, I used an old white ink pad (I didn't want a stark white), then I used a clear embossing powder over the top. Next I cut a piece of grey card, smaller than the black, then I stamped the chain links using silver ink and clear embossing powder.


I stamped Max onto a piece of white card and coloured it in using Spectrum Noir pens in the following colours:
TB2, TB3, TB4, TB5, BT1, BT7, FS1, CR1,
CT2, CT3, CT4, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, BLACK
BG1, BG2, BG3, BG4, BG5, BG6, BG7, BG8, BG9, BG10

Finally I stamped the "You Rock" greeting onto white card, cut it out and mounted it onto the card.

I am entering this card into the Visible Image Man Oh Man Challenge


3 comments:

  1. Really cool Sadie, good luck in the visible image challenge.
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sadie, I love how you've used Max's set, and he looks so cool. Thank you for joining us in the Visible Image Challenge, and good luck. Hugs Pauline DT member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max looks fab. Love his bright coloured clothes, great background too. Thanks for joining us at Visible Image for this months challenge. I hope we see you again soon, Good luck. Hugs, Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete

Followers