Wednesday 2 April 2014

Polar-roo

A couple days ago I showed you a picture of one of my creations from the Felties book by Nelly Pailloux so I'm back to show you my next little friend, she is a beauty and so is her little one.

This is Polar-roo with her little joey/cub in her pouch. She is about 3inches tall and is made using white felt, embroidery thread and a tiny amount of toy stuffing. The cute thing about this particular feltie is the cub is detatchable.


I have to say this has to be the smallest thing I have even sewn in my life and as for stuffing the little tike, oh the fun.


Just to put it into prespective her is Mummy and baby side by side. (See I wasn't joking about how small he is). Come back soon for the next installment of 'When Felties Attack!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers