Tuesday 1 April 2014

Mummy's Little Girl


So this is my Mother's Day card for my Mum, she's loves teddy bears so when I saw this image from Wild Rose Studio knew what I would do with it. So I used my Tonic circle dies to cut the image out before I coloured it in using ordinary colouring pencils, I like the subtle colour of pencils. Then I cute a slightly larger scalloped circle from plain blue card and another slightly larger plain circle from a piece of blue spotty card from Anna Marie Design, I think I'm in love with this range of card.


Then I stamped the Worlds Best Mum image, from Stamps Away, onto a piece of white card which I cut and layered in the same way as the main image. Finally adding some little gems on two corners to give it a little bling.


However eyes keener than mine where at the time will notice my glaring error, yes I put it on upside down. Unfortunately I didn't notice it until my Mum pointed it out to me after she opened it. Ooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers