Thursday 3 April 2014

Blooming Beautiful Bicycle


At our annual trip to Stitches at the NEC in February we found a new company called Anna Marie Designs, they have some fantastic products so we decided to get a selection of goodies. This image is from their stamp range it's called Blooming Bicycle. Firstly I stamped the image onto white card using Memento ink and coloured the flowers using the following Spectrum Noir pens:

HB1, HB2, HB3
PL1, PL2, PL3



I added a few pink gems to the flowers on the bicycle just to give it a bit of bling.

Next I used the English Ivy Edger punch from EK Success to create a fancy border along the top and bottom of my white card.
I layered the image onto a piece of pink spotty card, also from Anna Marie Designs.



The text stamp at the side of my card is actually really clever, it is also from Anna Marie Designs (are yiou noticing a theme here?), the text stamp has gaps so you can use any of the other stamps to personalise the card. This happy birthday one has To My Mum, To My Sister as well as loads of others. So I stamped just enough to fit in the space I had, then used the Mum from To My Mum to create my greeting. I layered my greeting onto the smae pink spotty card and voila my finished masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers