Tuesday 22 April 2014

Nellie the elephant

I have become a little obsessed with Rachelle Anne Millers stamps from Crafters Companion.



This is one of the stamps from her animal collection called 'Sorry I Forgot', even though it's intended to be used for those cards when we've forgotten a birthday but my Mum is elephant mad so I thought she would really like this.



I stamped the image onto white card and coloured it using Spectrum Noir markers in the following colours:

TB1, TB2, TB3, TB4, OR1, PP1
TN2, TN3, GB8, GB9, CT4
LG3, LG4, IB1, IG1, DR4

Then came the tricky part, I took four different sheets of paper and cut them into inch square pieces, then stuck them in a random patchwork pattern. I added faux stitching onto each piece using a blue fine liner.


I am entering this into this months Spectrum Noir Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers