Sunday 20 April 2014

Thinking of you

I am such a fan of the Gorjuss Girls images from Scottish artist Suzanne Woolcott. I have a lot of these stamps but The Collector is a definite favourite because she is so simple and clean.


Firstly I stamped the image onto white card and coloured it in using the following Spectrum Noir colours:

IG1, IG6, IG7, IG8, IG9, IG10
BG1, BG5, BG6, BG7, BG8
FS1, FS2, FS3, FS4, TN1
GT1, GT2, GT3



I used the Die'sire Embossalicious Rococo Frame folder on a piece of 6x6 green card and added a copper finish with gilding wax.






I stamped the 'Thinking of You' using a Kaisercraft mini clear stamp onto white card and mounted a metal frame from the Madame Payraud range from DO Crafts.


I am entering this into this months Spectrum Noir Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers