Thursday 24 April 2014

Something to make you smile

This stamp set is the main reason I wanted to get the Visible Image range in at work.



This is Harley the Jester and he is totally cool. I needed to make something with this stamp set but I wasn't sure where it was going but I'm really pleased with the end result.

I stamped the background card using the four playing card suits, using red for the heart/diamond and black for the spade/club. I then added the wide red and narrow black ribbons around the background card.
I mounted this onto a piece of black card and then a piece of red card, then finally mounted the whole lot onto a white 6x6 card.



I stamped Harley onto a piece of white card using black memento ink and coloured the image in using the following Spectrum Noir pens:

DR1, DR2, DR3, DR6, FS1
IG5, IG8, IG9, IG10, CR2
CT4, EB3, Black

Next I stamped the greeting onto white card using a Kaisercraft clear stamp and black memento ink, because this stamp is new it didn't stamp out very well so I was going to throw it away, but I think it fits in with the distressed look of the background stamps.


I am entering this into this months Spectrum Noir Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers