Saturday 11 June 2016

Just for Mum

I was desperate to get my hands on this gorgeous dragonfly stamp (Live In The Moment) from Visible Image, so when I won the monthly challenge it was the first thing that went into the basket.
I had a few ideas about how I wanted to use it but this was the first quick card make (yes I know I'm very impatient)



I started with a piece of 5.5" white card, I used the free mini grunge flower stamp from Craft Stamper (also design by Visible Image) to create the perfect background. I used a pale green ink to give a subtle flowery finish. I then used a much darker ink to stamp two dragonflies traveling in opposite directions.
I then cut the cut the card into three equal pieces and mounted them onto a slightly larger piece of green card, I then mounted those onto a 6x6 white card blank. Finally I added a silver gem onto each outer corner and using Thickers stickers I wrote the words 'For You Mum'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers