Saturday 9 April 2016

.....and they lived happily ever after

I was asked to make an engagement card for a couple at work, wow was that difficult.
First of all it needed to be pink and girlie, these people have met me right!
Ok so I started with the big pink heart with the wings on, this is a Marianne die set that comes with both the heart and wings.



So I cut the heart in pink pearl card and the wings in white pearl card.


Next I cut a piece of pink pearl card slightly smaller than 7x7 and a piece of white pearl card slightly smaller than the pink. I used a heart design embossing folder on the white card to create my background and mounted both pieces onto my card blank.


Finally I stamped and embossed the words onto another piece of white pearl before mounting that onto a piece of pink pearl. After assembling my card I locked myself in a dark room to recover from all the pink and romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers