Saturday 23 April 2016

Achieve Greatness

This was a little experiment I tried with a shaving foam background and some of my more unusual stamps.
I started with a tray of shaving foam and added a few different coloured mica sprays, I then dropped my watercolour card onto the top of the inky foam. I love messy crafting and this is one of my favourites, not only do you get a fantastic finish on your card but it smells quite nice too.
Next I used black archival ink to stamp the Grungey man from Viva Las VegaStamps, I wish he had come out blacker but because it was on watercolour card the uneven surface didn't take the ink to well.
Finally I used the Banksy Greatness words from the fantastic Bee Crafty who have a brilliant range of Banksy art work stamps.
I really like how this card turned out even though I would have liked the stamp images to be darker.                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers