Monday 14 April 2014

Thing 1


 This is a card for one of my twins who loves purple and rabbits so this is the ideal image for her.
The stamp is one of the new Rachelle Anne Miller collection from Crafters Companion.and is called squeeze.
I coloured the image using Spectrum Noir pens using the following colours:

HB2, HB3, LV1, LV2, FS1
GB1, GB8, CR1, TB6, TB7
BG3, BG4, CT3


The 'Daughter' stamp is from Papermania and is also coloured using Spectrum Noir pens which I have added some purple and lilac gems to.


Finally I added a couple of fabric and glitter flowers to the bottom of the card.


I have to say I almost threw this away in it's early stages but my little girl really liked it so I'm glad I didn't.

I am entering this into this months Spectrum Noir Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Great job on this. Thanks for joining in the SN challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Followers