Saturday 11 January 2014

On Your Birthday

First of I'd like to apologise for my photographs but due to the mirror card I had a heck of a job getting a picture without me in it.

This is my card entry for the Crafters Companion January blog challenge.
As well as the Spectrum Noir January blog challenge.

This little bear is Bamboo from the Party Paws range from Crafters Companion, although he is supposed to be a panda he has been designed in a way that he can be used as an ordinary bear.
 I coloured him in using Spectrum Noir pens, using the following colours:
Bear TN2, TN3, TN4
Butterfly CR3, CR5
Flower CR3, CR5, CR6, JG1, JG2

This heart in the background was cutting using the Heart Doilies die from Crafters Companion, I didn't emboss the die as I didn't want too much detail in the background.  
I then added a piece of silver mirror card behind the heart a piece of baby pink gingham ribbon and a greeting. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colouring on your bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with this month's Crafter's Companion challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Followers