Thursday 9 January 2014

Totally Gorjuss

Every Christmas I try to make something different for my friends at work, working in a craft shop this makes life a challenge. I mean they are all as crafty as me. So this year I decided to make everyone a personalised wooden chopping board (my risky present) and a piece of jewellery (my safe present).
Here is the present I made for Teresa who, like me, loves the Gorjuss girls range. 
I bought these lovely heart shaped wooden chopping boards in Home Bargains after a friend told me about them. 
The next step was how to get my image onto the board, I decided the best way was to stamp onto it with Stazon ink.
Then I used my pyrography tool to burn the image into the wood.
I am really pleased with the end result and I'm hoping Teresa is too.


1 comment:

  1. My board is lovely....I'm reluctant to chop into it (even on the back)! It does look pretty in my kitchen though x

    ReplyDelete

Followers