Tuesday 21 June 2016

A little stroll among the toadstools


I love creating art with Lavinia Stamps, Tracey Dutton produces some amazing stamps that make cardmaking fun and easy. I started by inking the background card, I used several shades of pink Distress Inks. I then used grey ink to stamp the Fairy Buttercups and the Ink Caps, this gave the illusion of a misty background.


Next I stamped the fairy (Make a wish), the bubbles and the Spotty Toadstools. I added Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen in clear to the fairy, the dandelion and the bubbles.


Finally I coloured the Spotty Toadstools using Promarkers and a white gel pen to give the card a bit of a pop.


The strange thing was after I had finished the card I took a few pictures (three of which I have used here), I took the first picture about 24 hours later because I noticed the change in the sections painted with the Sparkle pen, almost like bleaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers