Friday 1 April 2016

The course of true love.

I find making wedding cards a bit of a trauma to be honest, I don't like fussy cards so none of the frills and fluff for me.
So two lovely people were getting married and they just so happen to make some of the best stamps ever. Helen and Mark owners of Visible Image got married last year and for some reason I haven't posted an image of the card I made them, until now.
All of the stamps used are from Visible Image, however some of them have now been retired unfortunately.

I started by stamping the Heart INKognito stamp onto my card blank in Versamark, then I lightly dusted of the images using a pale pink Cosmic Shimmer mica powder.

 The two characters were stamped onto white card and coloured using Promarkers, then I used stickles over the cloak to give it some sparkle.

This is Edward who was retired last year.
This is Isabella who was also retired last year.
The roses, which are part of the Isabella set, have been stamped several times, cut up and layered to create a 3D flower, I then added stickles to the edges.

Finally I added the Love from the Isabella set and Is Forever from the Edward set, thus creating the perfect partnership.
Although only the Heart INKognito stamp is available now Visible Image still have a fantastic range of stamps in their shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers