Thursday 24 March 2016

T.A.R.D.I.S at Christmas

This is one of those cards that not only looks good but was lots of fun to make.
The background is an Andy Skinner mixed media stencil called Tornado with Blue Moonstone Sparkle Medium from Imagination Craft. It has a brilliant blue and black sparkle that looks like an effect from Doctor Who.
While this dried I stamped and coloured the tardis using Promarkers, I added a bright red gem where the door handle is to give my tardis it's red nose. I used a Sizzix sizzlet to cut the little santa hat and the antlers are actually from a plastic ornament that was damaged at work.
Finally I printed the words off (note they spell out TARDIS) and mounted them onto blue card before assembling the whole thing.
If I must say so myself its a masterpiece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers