Monday 28 March 2016

For you Mum

It was Mother's Day in the UK earlier this month and it just so happened that I received my fantastic prize from Helen and Mark over at Visible Image stamps. This dragonfly was one of four stamps I picked with my voucher.
The set is called Live in the moment and includes the dragonfly and the words in the title.I also used the free Visible Image mini grunge flower stamp from the April issue of Craft Stamper.
Firstly I stamped the two dragonflies onto a piece of 6x6 white card which I cut into three equal pieces.
Next I mounted the three pieces onto a piece of turquoise card and added four silver gems on the corners.
Finally I added the For you Mum words using turquoise thickers.

For more Visible Image stamps and ideas why not visit them here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers