Thursday 27 March 2014



Here is another image from Wild Rose Studio, this cute little cat is ideal for lots of occasions such as Mother's Day, Congratulations, Sorry You're Leaving or Thank You. On this occasion I used it for a friends birthday card.

Firstly I took one of the uncoloured toppers from the cat topper set, I cut the image out using my scalloped tonic die. Then I coloured the image using the following Spectrum Noir colours:
IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, CT2
JG1, JG2, PP1, PP2, PP3


I then cut a square of the beautiful pink spotty card from Anna Marie Designs, I rounded the corners using my Xcut corner rounder punch.I then stuck this the the bottom right hand corner of my card blank. I used foam pads to mount my image onto the spotty card.

Finally I added a smaller piece of the spotty card in the top right hand corner and put a small round birthday greeting on top of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers