Monday 24 March 2014

Gnometastic

This is a card for my boyfriends Dad who is very green fingered. Both the gnome and the little toadstool house are Woodware stamps, as regulars to my blog will know I ama big fan of the Woodware singles stamps, they are clean images and have some fantastic designs.
I started with the gnome who I coloured using Spectrum Noir markers in the following colours:
PP1, DR2, DR3, DR4
TN7, TN8, PL1, PL2
JG1, JG2, EB3, EB4
FS1, FS2, CT3, IG1



I then stamped the toadstool image onto the card blank and coloured it using simple pencil crayons (I didn't want to take away from the gnome).

 Finally I used the Memory Box 'Spring Border' die to create the flower border at the bottom, adding a little 'Liquid Pearl' on the flower heads.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers