Monday 24 February 2014

From owl of us

This is a birthday card for my Aunt who like me is quiet fond of the odd owl or two. This is another stamp from the Woodware's Perfectly Clear range.
I really like this stamp but as the Mother of twins it was missing a vital element, originally it was a Mummy, Daddy and one baby. So I stamped the image three times so I could decoupage the image.



I coloured in the images using Spectrum Noir pens using the following colours:
JG1, JG2, PL2, PL3,
TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5
CT3, LY3

The first layer was the three original owls, the next one I cut out the Mummy and baby, with the third image I only cut out the baby. I added the second baby to the image in front of the Daddy owl.



I used the Marianne die Anja Squares to cut the fancy shape around the image as well as the background square.


Finally I added the greeting from the same stamp set.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers