Saturday 12 October 2013

Baby Bamboo


I love this cute 'Baby Bamboo' stamp from Crafters Companion. I stamped the image on to a scalloped oval, cut using an Xcut die, then coloured it using Spectrum Noir pens.
I layered this on to a small rectangular card with the corners rounded off.
 I used the Embossalicious Dot 6x6 embossing folder on a piece of Centura Pearl card to create the background.

Then using off cuts of the Centura Pearl card I cut out the clouds using a Memory Box die.

To finish the card off I added a stamped greeting and three graduated gems.

4 comments:

  1. Meant to comment on your 'New Look' (excuse the work related pun). Loving the new background - think that the blue is a little too blue though, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over at Crafters Companion
    Hugs Debbie
    http://debscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable image for a baby card ... so glad you joined us at Crafter's Companion.

    ReplyDelete

Followers