Sunday 12 February 2012

Ooops!

Hmm......Ok so I didn't make it back as soon as I thought and I still haven't got any exciting new things to show you. Don't you just hate it when every day stuff gets in the way of crafting.

I did manage to clear out some space in my jewellery supplies, firstly I sorted through various beads and picked out the ones I was never ever likely to use. I originally planned to put them on ebay to make a bit of money but I decided to put them to better use. I'm going to make them into cheap jewellery to give to the girls school, I've already gone through my ready made stuff and taken in a bag full for them to sell at the next fayre. So if I go dark for a few weeks it's because I'm trying to do something good (for a change).

On the plus side I know have more room in both my trolleys and hopefully I won't fill the supplies up too quickly.

1 comment:

Followers